A rolling textbook in journal format with a new issue published each month. Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine is a continually updated, educational review journal, presenting high calibre, concise articles on the current knowledge and practice of anaesthesia and intensive care medicine, based upon the curriculum of both the Primary and Final Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA) examinations. Ideal revision tool for postgraduate specialty trainees/resident doctors, particularly those undertaking the FRCA exams. Trainees and residents will love the self-assessment aspect of this journal. The journal is also an excellent didactic tool to help consultant anaesthetists train their junior staff to become safe and competent anaesthetists.
- 12 issues a year through your door
- Full online access to all issues going back to 2003
- Self assessment to test knowledge
- Colour diagrams and illustrations available to download for revision, lecture slides and handouts
- 20% off all Elsevier books